Thursday, August 11, 2016

Its a beautiful life

Shankar is in Leh doing an Advanced Meditation course with Rishiji. I kept freaking out today because all my fears about my state of health attacked me in one go and made me feel like I was going to die of a heart attack. And suddenly out of nowhere appeared Veena and Igor. Both Happiness program teachers. Amazing. They both gave me blessings which instantly made me feel better. Igor needed to use the rest room after, to let go of whatever energy he pulled out of me. Veena made me do 2 sets of surya namaskars before she left.

We talked a bit about health and they gently but firmly and lovingly worked on getting me to move and help myself. It is working. Guruji is great. So many people He has working for Him taking care of His own.

Amulya and I picked up a new wardrobe from the tailor. We r happy and have hung them in our respective closets.

What a life. Guruji. Guruji. Guruji. Jai Guru Dev.

No comments:

Post a Comment